- Possessed – Adds possession to any object and can attack player
- FOV Manager – Controls the cameras FOV (field of view) when called to, utilizes custom FOV states.
- FOV Manager Connect – Connects actions calls to FOV Manager
~ Components: Destroyable ~
- Destroyable – Makes any object destroyable, with breakable stages, broken pieces with broken force, explosion settings and more!
- Radial Detect – Radial explosion detects / effects player and destroyables
- Health Spot – Holds health for specific enemy body spots, separate from total health for enemy, boss, etc.
- Hit Receiver – Receives damage from HFPS weapons, can send damage via event to any script
- Audio Fader – Allows fade between ambience and music audio sources with custom clips, keep ambience option and more!
- Material Controller – Controls material swap for body parts (i.e show / hide)
- Player Manager – Manages locking player features (i.e zoom, lean, etc.)
- HFPS References – Holds references to various scripts the system uses
- UI Control – Currently controls disabling / enabling save functionality but will have more features in the future.
- Dual Wield – Allows dual wield of items / weapons with
incompatible ID’s detection
- Lighter Item – New item similar to candle but with unlimited use
(i.e does not require refill, never expires, etc.)
~ Components: World | Items ~
- Start Items – Sets items on scene start, can set per item to auto add item, auto add shortcut, display right away, etc.
~ Components: World | Player ~
- Character Action – Allows you to create dynamic interactions
(i.e hide, crawl, side step, sit down/rest, etc.)
- Player Attention – Allows you to indicate attention points
(i.e player turns and looks at door, zombie, etc.)
~ Components: World | Scene ~
- Component Trigger – Trigger area to trigger components functions
(i.e destroyable, player attention, player heal, player damage, etc.)
- Scene Action – Triggers unlimited amount of scene events back to back with delays in between
- Action Bar – Handy for displaying a screen space action bar to signify actions (i.e currently supports Character Action tie ins, can be used separately)
- Ignitable – Light things on fire per the ignite time, per object
(i.e candles, etc.)
- Save System – Saves scene & save data for custom save / load (i.e load previous scenes saved data, etc.)
- Screen Events – Shows screen objects when triggered
(i.e jumpscares, moving bugs across screen, etc.)
- Simple Widescreen – As the name states, simple system to show widescreen effect with a few options
- Sub Actions – Allows for multiple on screen sub actions which trigger assigned sub action per input (i.e left, right, up, down, etc.)
Components is also available on other store fronts listed below:
Unity Asset Store