Have you ever felt like your game is a bit too quiet?
Now you can spice it up with Audio Diaries!
Get some story in without interrupting the gameplay!
In order to utilize Audio Diaries you MUST OWN
a copy of Horror FPS KIT
What you get:
- Diary Menu
- 5 Main Scripts
- 5 Utility Scripts
- 3 Helper Extensions (i.e Scenes Updater, Script Editor & Version Detect)
- 2 Demo Scenes
- 6 Example Usages
- 3 Voicebox models
Dizzy Media Assets:
~ Components: Interaction ~
- Audio Diaries Interaction – Handles diaries interaction
(i.e pickup, stationary, etc.)
- Audio Diaries Trigger – Handles trigger actions for diaries (i.e start, stop, etc.)
- Audio Diaries Handler – Handles all diaries core actions
(i.e play, stop, pause, etc. diaries, diary menu, diary player, etc.)
- Audio Diaries Menu – Holds references for diary menu prefab
- Audio Diaries Menu Button – Holds references for diary menu button prefab
- Audio Diaries Library – Stores all locations, diary types and
diary entries for each location.
- Audio Diary Template – Holds diary values (i.e name, speaker, entry, portrait, audio clip, play type, etc.) *Used with diary interaction and diary handler*
Audio Diaries is also available on other store fronts listed below:
Unity Asset Store