As you might know the Invector systems are really handy, allowing developers to create the games of their dreams with a flexible system and responsive devs.
While the Invector systems come with a lot i found that some crucial features are missing and decided to create them as well as make them accessible for others to use and expand upon.
In order to utilize Invector World Components you MUST OWN a copy of Third Person Controller – Melee Combat Template!
- ActionBar – Display a screen space action bar to signify interactable objects (i.e open chest, climb ladder, rest, etc.)
- Area Notification – Shows an animated notification when a trigger area is entered.
- vBossHealth – Display screen space boss health, name, damage received, etc. (supports multiple boss health display).
- vEasyTravel – Flexible menu to easily travel between rest areas.
- vEasyLock – Lock all the player controls with ease (includes options to lock the camera & show/hide the cursor)
- vFakeWall – Handles Walls or Objects you wish to hide upon player interaction (Interactable like any other invector breakable object).
- vFallController – Handles falling allowing the player to have specific areas where the player can fall a great distance and receive no damage.
- vLives – Allows the player to have a set amount of lives, can be displayed via GameObject
- vLockOn (Altered) – Altered lock on script that only shows health bar when the enemy is locked on to (World space UI).
- EnemyHealthUI – Handles showing the enemy health bar when locked on to.
- vPlayerLight – Handles light source in/on player which is shown for dark areas (i.e similar to dark souls)
- vRebirth – Gives the developer more control over what happens when the player dies and respawns.
- vRestArea – Allows the player to rest at a specific spot (i.e bonfire, alter, etc.), restores full health and allows custom actions.
- vRestMenu – Flexible and easy to use menu that shows rest options.
- vSaveIndicator – Displays a save indicator with one quick call.
- vSaveLite – Save & Load inventory whenever you want (Uses built in Invector inventory storage).
- vSpawnController – Allows you to update the respawn point at any time (useful for rest areas, checkpoints, etc.).
What you get:
- 14 Player/UI/World Components (listed above)
- 3 ActionBar scripts
- 3 Area Notification scripts
- 10 helper scripts
- Custom demo skybox, sounds & particles
- 1 Demo Scene
You can learn more about the product(s) on the forums!
Feel free to share your work there if you’ve used our assets in your project.