As you might know the Invector systems are really handy, allowing developers to create the games of their dreams with a flexible system and responsive devs.
While the Invector systems come with a lot i found that some crucial features are missing and decided to create them as well as make them accessible for others to use and expand upon.
In order to utilize Invector World Components you MUST OWN a copy of Third Person Controller – Melee Combat Template!
What you get:
- IWC Save System (Includes Obfuscation Option)
- Action Bar
- Area Notification
- Item Pickups Manager & Item Pickups Collect
- Settings Menu
- 22 Player/UI/Systems/World Components (listed below)
- 19 helper scripts
- Supports Invector Add-Ons (Comes with demo scenes)
- Supports Invector Shooter (Comes with demo scenes)
- Custom demo skybox, sounds, particles and gizmos
- 2 Demo Scenes
- Code Snippets
- IWC Save (w/Obfuscation) – This is a custom save/load system specifically meant for the IWC systems and components, the system will automatically create/load data from a JSON file and update various systems values & states on game start (more details in changelog).
- ActionBar – Display a screen space action bar to signify interactable objects (i.e open chest, climb ladder, rest, etc.)
- Area Notification – Shows an animated notification when a trigger area is entered.
- Item Pickups Manager – This is a custom system that keeps track of item pickups in your scene and displays them, fully compatible with IWC_Save.
- Travel Cam Controller – Controls camera position/rotation for traveling with vEasyTravel, comes with custom inspector which offers you to easily preview and catch camera position/rotations per spawn/travel transform.
- Travel Cam Helper – A helper that executes actions for the Travel Cam Controller preview.
- vEasyLock – Lock all the player controls with ease (includes options to lock the camera & show/hide the cursor)
- vFakeWall – Handles Walls or Objects you wish to hide upon player interaction (Interactable like any other invector breakable object).
- vFallController – Handles falling allowing the player to have specific areas where the player can fall a great distance and receive no damage.
- vRebirth – Gives the developer more control over what happens when the player dies and respawns.
- vRestArea – Allows the player to rest at a specific spot (i.e bonfire, alter, etc.), restores full health and allows custom actions.
- vSaveLite – Save & Load inventory whenever you want (Uses built in Invector inventory storage).
- vSpawnController – Allows you to update the respawn point at any time (useful for rest areas, checkpoints, etc.).
- vWorldController – Handles Fog Walls & Fake Walls states (Set active state, set interaction trigger state, reset/set fog walls after death, etc.) *Additional world options will be added in the future*
- Complex Menu – Upgraded version of Simple Menu, giving you more features, more options and more control.
- vBossHealth – Display screen space boss health, name, damage received, etc. (supports multiple boss & mob/horde health display).
- vEasyTravel – Flexible menu to easily travel between rest areas.
- vRestMenu – Flexible and easy to use menu that shows rest options.
- vRestCont – Provides events for more custom rest actions (i.e move players location, move time forward, etc.)
- vSaveIndicator – Displays a save indicator with one quick call.
- Settings Menu – Change game settings on the fly, pre-built settings menu fully compatible with IWC_Save
- Simple Fade – Handles screen fades.
- Simple Menu – Handles pause menu.
- IWC Holders – Replaces Body Holder & Hud Holder, contains objects referenced and used by Easy Travel & Rebirth.
- vLives – Allows the player to have a set amount of lives, can be displayed via GameObject.
- vLockOn (Altered) – Altered lock on script that only shows health bar when the enemy is locked on to (World space UI).
- vPlayerLight – Handles light source in/on player which is shown for dark areas (i.e similar to dark souls)