Not only can you easily setup Dynamic Bone Components but you can utilize the default presets provided to quickly setup character bones, cloth settings and animal tail settings.
You can also create custom presets which can be utilized within the DynaBone Presets system, providing a quick and easy way to save your setups and re-create them with ease!
- Easy to use system
- Create bones & bone colliders for various parts of the body (Upper, lower & full body)
- Create bones for cloths (i.e skirt, cloak, cape, etc.)
- Create bones for animal tails
- Create, save & use custom presets
- Comes with default presets
- Assign default & custom presets with ease
- Easily assign cloth points/transforms
- Easily Assign tail points/transforms
- Supports Generic, Humanoid & Animal Setups
- Custom inspectors for easy use
- Easy to debug
What you get:
- 1 Main Script (DynaBone Presets)
- 16 Default Presets (10 Human, 3 Animal & 3 Cloth Types *Cloak, Cape & Skirt*)
- Custom Animation Curves Library
You can learn more about the product(s) on the forums!
Feel free to share your work there if you’ve used our assets in your project.