Soul Collection System v0.4
Soul System - New Additions
- Soul Drop - Allows the player to drop their souls after dying and can be re-collected once re-spawned/scene reload.
- Cap Soul Drops - Caps the amount of soul pickups the player can drop.
- Max Soul Drops - The maximum amount of soul pickups the player can drop.
- Drop Even If Zero - Allows the player to drop a soul pickup even if the players soul count is zero.
- Get Drop Count From PlayerPrefs - Grabs the current soul pickup drop count from the PlayerPrefs.
- Save Drops to PlayerPrefs - Saves the current soul pickup drop count to the PlayerPrefs.
- Reset Drops OnDestroy - Clears the PlayerPrefs drop count when the scene is destroyed or game is exited.
- Soul Pickup - Handles detecting player, pickup of souls and input detection for soul pickups.
- Souls Drop Handler - Handles soul pickup drop actions, useful for player death.
- Soul System Holder - Holds a reference to Soul System and all the current soul pickups the player dropped.
- Soul System Connect - Handles connecting to Soul System Holder, adding soul pickups to Soul System Holder and allowing functions from Soul System to be called.
- Action Bar - Handles action bar display for soul pickups.
- Action Bar Connect - Handles finding Action Bar Cons Holder, adding the Action Bar Connect to the holder and allowing functions from Action Bar to be called.
- Action Bar Cons Holder - Holds all the current action bar connect references in the scene (i.e soul pickups, etc.).
- OnDestroyPlaying - Simple script that clears player soul drop count from PlayerPrefs when the scene is destroyed or game is exited.
- Top Down - A small top down hack and slash demo game that displays one way the system can be used.
- Third Person/Over The Shoulder - A small over the shoulder sci-fi shooter that displays one way the system can be used.
- First Person - A small first person sci-fi shooter that displays one way the system can be used.
All models, sound effects, animations, scripts, etc. are included and can be used in any way you like.
- Multiple soul collection issue - Multiple soul drops collected from objects/enemies at the same time (i.e 2 or more) caused an incorrect soul count for increase/reduce.
Third Party Integrations
- Invector Third Person Melee/Shooter Systems - Drops, Pickups and Inventory usages.
This post was modified 12 months ago 3 times by DizzyMedia